EDCO: Every Day Carry Office Kit
By Jalapeno Gal77 -via APN
For me personally, no matter which kit I build or carry, I ALWAYS have my EDC Key Ring, because it covers some very basic survival necessities for me. Things like, mini pry bar, steel precision tweezers, mini flashlight, an emergency whistle, ferro rod/striker wrapped in para-cord, screw driver keys. You can view more about EDC Key Rings by clicking here.
I am a woman and a writer, so my needs are a little different from a man’s, but I will list a few things that go with me daily to the office. All of these Items are carried in my purse and lap top bag and kept well-organized. (Keeping in mind that I also have my EDC car kit and my 72 hour BOB in my trunk as well.) At the end of this article are more links to all different types of EDC kits that are made, including a link to a long-term BOB list.
In my laptop bag and small backpack:
- Lap Top/Bag and accessories
- Legal Pad
- Pens/mechanical pencil
- Extra Batteries for my wireless keyboard/mouse
- Flash drive aka pen drive or stick
- My medication/ Bayer back and body/ allergy meds
- Small, basic first aid kit: Band aid’s, Neosporin, Antiseptic wipes
- Cell Phone/charger
- Wallet with Id, bank card, cash, etc
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Book (To read at lunch) This is absolutely the best mother’s day gift I have ever gotten!!
- Energy bars
- Lunch box/water bottle
- Crystal Light Singles drink packets
- Gun and 2 extra magazines for protection (Only because I can’t wear it on my waste in the office.) **EDITORS NOTE: This assumes legal concealed carry compliance**
- Pepper Spray: I linked you to the pepper spray I carry because I LOVE how easy it is to remove from the key ring and it is maximum pepper spray.
- Stun gun: I also linked you to the Stun Gun I carry in my purse. It is not expensive at all and fortunately I have never had to use it.
- My basic EDC kit (I usually keep this in my car or office drawer)
- Credit card tool knife and an ultra slim tool card
- Travel toothbrush/tooth paste
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nail clippers
- Eye glass repair kit
- Work gloves
- Tool belt/tools
- Lunch box
- Weather Work Boots
- Extra socks
- First Aid Kit
- Water bottle/hydration pack
- Utility knife
- Multi-purpose tool
- Ice chest/food/drinks
- Duct tape
- Mag-Lite Mini
List of different types of EDC Kits:
long term Bug Out Bag.
Keepin It Spicy,