Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Affordable Fathers Day Gifts For That Prepared Dad!!

I have been racking my brain lately trying to think of something my husband would like/want for fathers day. So in my search I am going to make a list of some cost effective items I came across. :)

This Rayovac Head Lamp gets very good reviews and is affordable.  Every man needs to be able to use both hands when camping, hiking, or just fixing things around the house that are in dark corners.




Grizzly two-person sleeping bag: This bag is Amazing! I like them for several reasons. The obvious first is to cuddle with my husband when we camp. I have also had reviews that this bag is good for a larger person as well. People often buy a sleeping bags and think they are covered. Unless you sleep in it though you do not know if you will fit in it or are comfortable in it.  The downside to a two person sleeping bag is only one person carries it. (That could be a plus for us ladies though right? :) )



Coffee!!! I don't drink much coffee anymore, but I sure love the smell of it and I do miss drinking it.  I know a lot of men who love coffee so I thought what better way to add a little love to their ruck sack than with the small things.


Straight Razor: I am going to list two razors here and you can see the price difference yourself. After checking with several men I know who use the COl. Conk they say it is worth it to buy the more expensive one because that razor can last a life time and save you a lot of money yearly in replaceable blades from the store. We all know how expensive that can be.  The first one I am listing is the entire shaving kit set and the more expensive of the two. It is a Col. Conk DOVO 506B. (Pictured on the left.)



The second blade, (pictured on the right) is a Parker SR1 Stainless Steel straight razor that uses replaceable blades. It has good reviews and is considerable cheaper than the razor listed above.  However, both would be a great addition to a BOB or camping/hunting gear.


Leather Man 830040 New Wave Multi-tool With Sheath: This tool has so many specs I can't name them here, but you can read them all when you click the link.  I do not know a man who does not love and respect Leather man tools.


Custom Leather Craft Multi-purpose tool holder: For your mans EDC need. If your man carries a Multi-purpose tool, a cell phone, and small flash light, keys and even more, then this next find will be perfect to put his Every Day Carry items in.

Solar Power Equipment!!



Bad Lands Pack: I will always include a bag of some sort on any holiday list. There for a while I had the attitude of, " Who doesn;'t own a BOB already?" Fact is, many people don't, so it will always be here :)

I hope this list gives you a few ideas about what you can get that special dad on Fathers Day!!

Keepin It Spicy,
Jalapeño Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment