Sunday, September 7, 2014

To My Friends & Loyal Readers

This is just a note to update you all. The last year of my life has been somewhat hectic so I have not been able to post on here as much as I would like. I have been working on a new website that is designed more for cooking, canning, dehydrating AND my survival articles and information. No worries, my passion is still to share my information on survival with you all.While doing this I am also currently moving my information from this blog to the new one, Jalapeño Gals Way of Cooking & Living. I really hope you will all join me there as well. The site will have a little bit of everything survival related so please be patient and any advice or suggestions are welcome on the new page. :)

Of course this blog will still be left up but my more current and recent post will be posted on the new site. So please, come have a look and join me over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment